Parents-to-be wanting to find out their babys gender can be assured that a blood test on the mother gives an accurate result, say scientists. The tests, which look for foetal DNA in the mothers blood, are sold privately in many countries, including the UK. Yet few studies, until now, have scrutinised how well they perform. US experts examined over 6,000 test results and found it was reliable 98% of the time – providing it was used after the seventh week of pregnancy.
via BBC News
Write a comment
- Save £20 on Chicco Lite way stroller in Topazio, now only £99.99!
- 10% off selected Maclaren Strollers at Mothercare
- US warning over 'Lady Gaga' contact lenses
- Nipper News 121 - March 15th, 2010
- Save a third off the Cosatto Tribo Pushchair Blackjack
- 1/2 price Bebe Confort pushchair at Boots
- Top 10 tips for buying buggies
- Great Kiddicare offers this month
- Lost chapter of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory published