Parents-to-be wanting to find out their babys gender can be assured that a blood test on the mother gives an accurate result, say scientists. The tests, which look for foetal DNA in the mothers blood, are sold privately in many countries, including the UK. Yet few studies, until now, have scrutinised how well they perform. US experts examined over 6,000 test results and found it was reliable 98% of the time – providing it was used after the seventh week of pregnancy.
via BBC News
Write a comment
- Save £20 on Chicco Lite way stroller in Topazio, now only £99.99!
- Minecraft add-on LearnToMod aims to teach children coding skills
- Parents should be taught how to cuddle their babies under government plan
- Top 10 tips for buying buggies
- Save a third off the Cosatto Tribo Pushchair Blackjack
- Kids with ADHD prone to bowel problems
- Great Kiddicare offers this month
- Parents failing to teach children hand washing
- £20 off the Mothercare Express Car Seat - Optic
- Save 33% on the Bushbaby Venus Back Carrier at Boots