Parents-to-be wanting to find out their babys gender can be assured that a blood test on the mother gives an accurate result, say scientists. The tests, which look for foetal DNA in the mothers blood, are sold privately in many countries, including the UK. Yet few studies, until now, have scrutinised how well they perform. US experts examined over 6,000 test results and found it was reliable 98% of the time – providing it was used after the seventh week of pregnancy.
via BBC News
Write a comment
- Save a third off the Cosatto Tribo Pushchair Blackjack
- Top 10 tips for buying buggies
- 10% off selected Maclaren Strollers at Mothercare
- Save £20 on Chicco Lite way stroller in Topazio, now only £99.99!
- 1/2 price Bebe Confort pushchair at Boots
- ASDA half-price toy event
- £20 off the Mothercare Express Car Seat - Optic
- Save £50 on Petite Star Ali Car Seat at Babies'R'Us
- Save 33% on the Bushbaby Venus Back Carrier at Boots
- Save £75 on the Bebe Confort Loola Stroller