Nipper News – August 23rd, 2010 – How often the average couple has sex to conceive, Health visitors can stop post-natal depression, Children’s sight at risk as parents and schools shun eye tests, Doctors mistake immaturity for hyperactivity, and more
Save £5 at http://www.precious-memories.co.uk using code NIPP2010
Pregancy: The average couple has sex 104 times to conceive
Health visitors ‘can stop post-natal depression’
Children’s sight at risk as parents and schools shun eye tests
Do doctors mistake immaturity for hyperactivity?
New meningitis test that can detect infection ‘within an hour’
32% of pupils skip breakfast before school, study finds
Being only-child ‘no barrier to friendship’
School uniform prices ‘at their cheapest’
Public schools expected to grab lion’s share of new A* grade at A-level
Remember to check out our sponsor Precious Memories at http://www.precious-memories.co.uk and remember to use the promo code NIPP2010 if you order, you can save up to £5 on each item you order!
Write a comment
- Save £75 on the Bebe Confort Loola Stroller
- Great Kiddicare offers this month
- Many parents 'paying more for childcare than average mortgage'
- Doctors 'miss' underweight children, UCL study suggests
- School sport at risk, says Labour
- Half of boys, age five, 'struggling in basics'
- NHS 111 phone number sparks concern
- Reservoir swimming danger warnings made to children
- Children who do things routinely with parents have higher social health
- Helpline for 'ignored' children