Nipper News – August 23rd, 2010 – How often the average couple has sex to conceive, Health visitors can stop post-natal depression, Children’s sight at risk as parents and schools shun eye tests, Doctors mistake immaturity for hyperactivity, and more
Save £5 at http://www.precious-memories.co.uk using code NIPP2010
Pregancy: The average couple has sex 104 times to conceive
Health visitors ‘can stop post-natal depression’
Children’s sight at risk as parents and schools shun eye tests
Do doctors mistake immaturity for hyperactivity?
New meningitis test that can detect infection ‘within an hour’
32% of pupils skip breakfast before school, study finds
Being only-child ‘no barrier to friendship’
School uniform prices ‘at their cheapest’
Public schools expected to grab lion’s share of new A* grade at A-level
Remember to check out our sponsor Precious Memories at http://www.precious-memories.co.uk and remember to use the promo code NIPP2010 if you order, you can save up to £5 on each item you order!
Write a comment
- The myth of stress rant
- Combined vaccine not tied to seizures in older kids
- ADHD stops children being able to switch off daydreaming brain
- GCSE changes to final exams 'will disadvantage girls'
- Child benefit cuts: David Gauke decries 'fiscal nimbyism'
- More calls for books about non-white children
- Car smoking ban 'will be brought in'
- Free delivery at Waterstones
- Nurseries and childminders to face tougher inspections
- 1/2 price Bebe Confort pushchair at Boots