Nipper News – August 23rd, 2010 – How often the average couple has sex to conceive, Health visitors can stop post-natal depression, Children’s sight at risk as parents and schools shun eye tests, Doctors mistake immaturity for hyperactivity, and more
Save £5 at http://www.precious-memories.co.uk using code NIPP2010
Pregancy: The average couple has sex 104 times to conceive
Health visitors ‘can stop post-natal depression’
Children’s sight at risk as parents and schools shun eye tests
Do doctors mistake immaturity for hyperactivity?
New meningitis test that can detect infection ‘within an hour’
32% of pupils skip breakfast before school, study finds
Being only-child ‘no barrier to friendship’
School uniform prices ‘at their cheapest’
Public schools expected to grab lion’s share of new A* grade at A-level
Remember to check out our sponsor Precious Memories at http://www.precious-memories.co.uk and remember to use the promo code NIPP2010 if you order, you can save up to £5 on each item you order!
Write a comment
- School leaders criticise new vetting and barring system
- Exams need 'fundamental reform', MPs say
- Moderate drinking in early pregnancy branded 'safe'
- Consultation launched on how to label food
- Labour 'could save schools £2bn'
- Parent fines over child truancy rise
- Up to 50% off at ELC
- Children can swipe a screen but can't use toy building blocks, teachers warn
- Children regularly fed ready meals and takeaways, survey finds
- Should you treat your children like dogs?