Nipper News – August 23rd, 2010 – How often the average couple has sex to conceive, Health visitors can stop post-natal depression, Children’s sight at risk as parents and schools shun eye tests, Doctors mistake immaturity for hyperactivity, and more
Save £5 at http://www.precious-memories.co.uk using code NIPP2010
Pregancy: The average couple has sex 104 times to conceive
Health visitors ‘can stop post-natal depression’
Children’s sight at risk as parents and schools shun eye tests
Do doctors mistake immaturity for hyperactivity?
New meningitis test that can detect infection ‘within an hour’
32% of pupils skip breakfast before school, study finds
Being only-child ‘no barrier to friendship’
School uniform prices ‘at their cheapest’
Public schools expected to grab lion’s share of new A* grade at A-level
Remember to check out our sponsor Precious Memories at http://www.precious-memories.co.uk and remember to use the promo code NIPP2010 if you order, you can save up to £5 on each item you order!
Write a comment
- Save £20 on Chicco Lite way stroller in Topazio, now only £99.99!
- Childminders and nurseries can look after more children
- 10% off selected Maclaren Strollers at Mothercare
- Top 10 tips for buying buggies
- 30% off books at Waterstones!
- Cherie Blair attacks 'yummy mummies'
- 'Nearly half of parents' back corporal punishment
- Parents 'doubt cot death risks'
- Tighter controls on sun bed use to protect children
- Listening to revision tapes during sleep 'could help pupils get better exam results'